I offer the opportunity for you to return your furniture piece within 14 days. There are some caveats that you should keep in mind;
- Costs incurred for the return of the item will be your responsibility and the initial delivery costs will not be refunded.
- Any furniture piece that has been commissioned does not quality for a return or refund.
- The piece must be returned in the same condition it was delivered in, with the same packaging and the original courier must be used for its transit back to my studio.
Although it very rarely happens, a piece may arrive to you with damage. If this happens, you must get in touch with me with 24 hours of accepting delivery.
- Depending on what has happened and the amount of damage done, we'll work together to come up with an amicable agreement regarding making repairs or returning the item to me.
- It's always a good idea to thoroughly inspect your furniture while the courier is present.